During the classes children learned through dialogues, games and creative tasks about:
• what materials were used to create the book before paper;
• what are palimpsests and for why they were created ;
• when and where paper was discovered ;
• in which European country the first workshop for making paper appeared ;
• which an ancient paper-making technology was,
• what the filigree is and what they stand for.
The children were offered to create a hand-made miniature book, some kind of a real paper miracle.